rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Millionaire in Command (Man of the Month)

Millionaire in Command - Catherine Mann Military guys are not usually my kind of fun. But, I've read His Expectant Ex just a couple of hours before this one, and decided I liked the story enough to give it a try.One of the troubles with reading the series is the fact that everyone expects each book to be better than the previous one. When that is not the case you feel cheated a bit. Sorry to say that was exactly what happened here.I really liked Sebastian, and then when Kyle stepped on, it just wasn't right. As much as there is a fine idea here, I suppose it should have been developed much better. Yes, there is that - they fell in love, how come, how long, why now - part. And, there is sooooo disappointing moment when it came to resolving the Bianca trouble.Why this way? I mean, there was this great plot that could have made the book. Why not make the best out of it? In the end, there's a feeling that Bianca was mentioned in the first place as a way to start a story, and when she finally shows up - you have no idea what to do with her, or what? I just can't understand what made the author do it this way. Since I was actually hoping to see this grand finale, it made it that much worse for me.And, another thing that made me think two stars are more than enough for this one - there is a copy/paste case of one whole dialogue from the previous book. Who does that? Yes, they are brothers, but what are the chances they'd use the same words to describe a childhood memory?! I'm sorry. Just doesn't work for me.