rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Practice Makes Perfect

Practice Makes Perfect - Julie James Once again, Ms. James proves that her sense of humor is superb!I was laughing throughout the whole book. And it only gets better and better.This is another witty, sexy romance, with highly likable characters, perfect dialogues, and great chemistry.And... here's what all the fuss is about!"J.D. opened his mouth to jump in, but Payton cut him off with a finger. Index, not middle. She was a lady after all.""Laney glanced nervously around the coffee shop. “People are listening.”“Sorry—you’re right. Good rule of thumb: if you’re gonna throw out a ‘penis’ in a public place, it should be soft. Otherwise it attracts too much attention.”The woman at the next table gaped at them.Laney leaned over. “I apologize for my friend. She gets this way sometimes.” She lowered her voice to a whisper. “Tourette’s. So sad.”"“I think that you are an uptight, pony-owning, trickle-down-economics-loving, Scotch-on-the-rocks-drinking, my-wife-better-take-my-last-name sexist jerk!”J.D. grabbed her hand and pulled it away. “Well, at least I’m not a stubborn, button-pushing, Prius-driving, chip-on-your-shoulder-holding, ‘stay-at-home-mom’-is-the-eighth-dirty-word-thinking feminazi!”“P and P?”Tyler shot him a look, appalled. “Uh, hello — Pride and Prejudice?” His tone said only a cretin wouldn’t know this.“Oh right, P and P,” J.D. said. “You know, Tyler, you might want to pick up your balls — I think they just fell right off when you said that.”“And listen — tell your friend to try English Breakfast next time. It’s a little more robust. Earl Grey is really more of a Sense and Sensibility kind of tea.”"It would have to be called Kendall and Jameson."It took J.D a moment to catch on. Then he grinned. "No way. Jameson and Kendall. It's alphabetical.""You told our boss that you banged me on top of your desk.""Kendall and Jameson sounds great.”