rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Rock Chick

Rock Chick - Kristen Ashley I should have read Rock Chick series first.Damn!“Your grandmother used to say that you were two souls separated in heaven. She mainly meant you were both trouble and deserved each other.”Okay, so on the one hand, this is awesome! It's witty, hilarious stuff going all over the place. Indy, being the kind of girl that's constantly looking for trouble (and has no problem finding it), is great. As for Lee...Lee would be "on the other hand" part.Lee was regularly mentioned (or regularly showing up) here and there, and he seemed damn scary each and every time. Lee Nightingale, the guy you don't want to mess around with. Like, ever.So, first, it took some time for me to get used to a bit different style. This series is definitely a lot lighter than the rest of KA work. I knew it would be, I was expecting it to be; it does remind me of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, and that's great.Again, there are fabulous side characters here, Lee's boys, families, neighbors.. they are funny, they are nosy, and you can't help but love them all.What I'm saying is this: I really like Rock Chick series (and, I can say it, since I've read another two books in the meantime). I love the way they make me laugh, and I love that I can devour each book in no time.My only (sort of) issues are: heroines that are sometimes a bit too whiny and indecisive (I can live with that, though) and no super sweet epilogues, since this series is just like one long book that goes on and on and on...Will I continue reading it? Damn right I will. Haven't read the stories of my fav boys yet (I'd let you guess who those are, but it's kind of obvious I think), and can't wait to see what Rock Chicks'll do next!What a fun!