rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Goodnight Tweetheart

Goodnight Tweetheart - Teresa Medeiros Wow.If someone told me I'll love this book as much as I do, I'd seriously doubt his sanity.It's just one of those times when you go from how sweet to amazing in quite a short period of time (or pages).Up 'til the middle of it, this was a fun, witty, charming, sweet story. I loved both Abby and Mark right from the start. Their relationship was moving fast forward. As fast as it usually does, once you get sucked up in a cyber world, where you don't know what the other person even looks like, but you are so familiar with each other it seems like you've known him/her forever.Somewhere around the middle of the story, when I was about to start thinking - Is this actually going to end up being too sweet (and, not in a good way), after all? - I felt like I got hit by a bus.From that point on (and a crucial point it is), this was truly emotional story - though still witty and charming enough - that left me breathless.I was trying to give it minus one star for that ending that was left too loose, and came too soon, but... I couldn't. I can't. I kind of love even that. And, I love, love, love this book.