rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Maharaja's Mistress

Maharaja's Mistress - Susan Stephens I really, really had to find this book, and add it, so that I can remind myself occasionally what an idiot I was to waste my precious time reading it.If there was a reward for the most bizarre, the worst, the whatever happened here book (is there? please let me know if I've missed it somehow), this one would be without competition. And, I thought there couldn't possibly be anything this bad, that was actually published, without even some kind of a warning label on the cover. Because, truly, this needs a warning written all over it.The blurb goes like this:Monte Carlo is abuzz with news that Ram Varindha - young, hot and royal - is without a co-driver for the biggest rally event of the year. Though it's been years since she last saw him, Mia leaps at the chance to get up close with the maharaja.With time to spare before he takes on more serious royal duties, bedding this beauty is top of Ram's list. But Mia has long known Ram's reputation. Is she just in for the hottest few nights of her life, or could her dream of finally taming Ram's playboy ways become reality?Nothing to it, right? If you are up for some Harlequin easy read romance, this doesn't seem any different than a whole bunch of other HP romances out there. That's where you'd be most terribly wrong.I won' tell you what happened exactly. Mostly because I have no idea. Even if I tried, you probably wouldn't believe me. But, it was a struggle. Constant struggle to make myself finish it (kind of a rule for me), to make myself stop saying are you freaking kidding me? and to continue turning pages in a fading hope I'll find the clue to it.Honestly, by the time I finished this, I was exhausted. Not to mention still without a clue what it's suppose to be about.So, if anyone ever figures out the point of this book, the sense of it - any part of it at all - please, be so kind to enlighten me. I'd sincerely appreciate it.