rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Darkest Hour (Bondage Erotica)

Darkest Hour (Bondage Erotica) - J.W. McKenna What was I thinking?No, seriously...What. Was. I. Thinking.This is so hard-core, and so not what you should entertain yourself with, and (to make matters even worse) soooo not what you should use as an introduction to BDSM genre.And I did. All of the above.I've read this book a while ago. Before I discovered there are much better (and lighter) ways to hop into the world of erotica. Good thing is this didn't put me off. It just sort of shoved me in a different direction. And I kind of like that direction. Kind of a lot.So, I'll use this review as a warning. Just so you don't accidentally wander to the dark side...The blurb goes like this:Ellie Martinson awoke to a nightmare of terror: naked, chained to the floor in a dungeon, subjected to continuous sexual torment by her silent captor. What does he want? Why was I chosen? When will I be released? Why won't he speak to me...?As the days and weeks pass by, Ellie begins to fear she will never escape the dungeon, but she doesn't give up hope. She knows there must be a way. A twist in fate and a chance for freedom finally come in the form of a new protector...Meanwhile, the time in the dungeon has affected Ellie, changed her in a fundamental way. She finds herself craving things that weeks ago she never would have wanted— - the dark passions one can fathom only in their...Darkest Hour.So, Ellie is kidnapped. And, I don't mean playact, kink thing - I mean kidnapped. By a guy who actually does that for a living.He follows a girl, decides she's good for it, kidnaps her...And she finds herself in a dungeon, chained, no idea where she is, why she is or what will happen to her. And that's when it starts.She gets to eat, drink and take her birth control pills, while subjected to the silent-treatment-lessons-in-progress, from her captor and his little (female) helper.When she learns enough, she's moved to the next level. That's where she finds out she's not the only one, and the girls just keep coming and going.Let the training begin!And, I mean training in every sense of the word. Because that's when the girls are being prepared for an auction. Yep, a slave auction, so they must be at their finest. During the training, of course, their captor (or Master, though that's not how I see him) brings other Doms (well, actually - potential slave buyers) to "sample the goods". Get it? Yeah...Auction is there, and Ellie is sold to a new Master (owner). Not a good thing.But, that's where this story began to crash down. Fast!So to top it all off, not only is this a story about kidnap/torture/slavery, it's quite poorly done.Ellie kind of realizes she likes being a sub (slave); there's a mention of human, loving side of her kidnapper, and instead of a dramatic, over the top, bizarre enough to count ending, you get... brace yourself...A happy ever fuckin' after!Can you believe it?Sick! Too much! Just... steer clear of this! Please!