rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)

The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5) - Courtney Milan Let me tell you - if this series turns out to be half as good as the prequel, it's gonna rock!I love it! So much, you won't hear one single word about how short this is, and how there's no room for development, and... Nope. Not a single word.Serena Barton is ruined. She lost her position, and since she's unable to find another employment, she comes to the man who's responsible to demand compensation. As characters go, this was the best description of weak, selfish, petty duke I've read.Since the Duke of Clermont is as selfish, weak and egoistical, he turns to his man of business to solve the problem. His man of business happens to be Hugo Marshall - the Wolf of Clermont - ambitious and merciless man.And, that's when all the fun begins.Both Serena and Hugo are incredible. Their characters are perfectly written. I love the way they dance around each other, and I'm absolutely amazed how Ms. Milan succeeded to show so much of their personalities in such a short (well, it is less than 100 pages) space.Their interactions, correspondence, that pin game... Okay, I suppose you get it! I love it! Don't miss it!