rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)

Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) - Cherise Sinclair Oh, the beginning is such a cliche. It's cliche of the cliche. But, then again, those car/phone/whatever malfunctions are pretty good starting points. And, you've gotta start somewhere, right?Since this is quite a short story, there wasn't a lot of space to explore, wander, develop... So, yeah, I wish it was just a teensy-weensy longer.And, that would be that - when it comes to my "didn't like it" section.I did like Club Shadowlands, on the overall. The BDSM part is way beyond light. And, although it's still not even close to kinky and intense as it could be, some may have a problem with that. I didn't, because it's done good, and it's explained even better - which is essential.Master Z is attentive, sexy, powerful, demanding kind of guy, and a stray cat savior.Jessica, on the other hand, is practical, obviously almost vanilla kind of girl, that jumps straight into the... well, Shadowlands.What troubled me all through the book was the fact that - despite liking the characters - I still felt kind of detached. Not sure why, but oh well... it happens.That said, I'll recommend this to all of you that like a kinky fuc*ery story, and hope you'll enjoy it to the fullest.