rain

Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Coffee drinker. Fictional boyfriend collector. Smut lover. In-the-closet brainiac. Obsessive. Snarcastic. Basically.

Let's Hear it for the Boy
T.A. Webb
After Hours
Cara McKenna

Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5)

Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5) - Tiffany Reisz Hello, Nora.How are you, darling? Doing good?I have to admit, I've enjoyed this glimpse in your past.You've managed to surprise me... yet again. Somehow, you always do.And, let me tell you this - I really like Daniel. Another lost soul, trying to find his way. There seem to be too many of those. Or, maybe, some are just a bit more lost than others?You have such a good way with words. As good as with a crop. Oh, you'll figure out what I'm talking about. Just you wait.I do like Daniel. But... not as much as I like Wesley. Oh, you haven't met Wesley yet. But you will. I'm still hoping the two of you will manage to work something out. He's such a sweetie. There are a lot of ladies here that love him. You can't not love him... you can only try.And, the surprise... well, I can't bring myself to believe you'd considered - even for a second - leaving S... him. It was quite a shock.You didn't. Of course you didn't. Will you, though? Ever? I wonder...Can't wait to hear from you again.And... take care.* A word of advice - even though the events in this story are happening some ten years before The Siren, I'd suggest you read The Siren first.It's easier to understand Nora, you'll feel much better connection with the story, and that way you'll get the shock we've all experienced, rather than know (almost) everything in advance.